Come join us
Work with an international team, across Design, Marketing and Logistics. Build cool products that EVERYONE loves.
General Manager for Drye
Launched in September 2015, Drye is a design company focused on making iconic towels for beach and for home. Our launching collection has been featured in the likes of Grazia, Elle Décor, Good Housekeeping, Stylist, Refinery29, Vogue amongst others. We are stocked in Urban Outfitters, launching in Wolff and Badger and several boutiques for Summer 2016 and are currently working on an exclusive collaboration with Conde Nast.
Drye is looking for someone to join the founding team for a leadership role in building the next phase of growth across EU and the US. We need someone who is ambitious, personable and looking for an opportunity to make an impact for a new brand and gets excited about working hard to turn a growing brand into a global household name. This is an executive hire for someone who feels confident at being able to take the lead and form part of the founding team of Drye. Equity in the company will be available.
- Strategize and execute on the marketing growth plans for Drye
- Collaborate with the Drye Designers on new Towel Designs
- Lead the go to market strategy for the next collection of Towels
- Lead the online and offline retail strategy for Drye Towels
- Build out and manage Drye’s wholesale accounts across key cities, including locations in both the US and the EU
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills, including a keen eye to detail
- A strong background in either fashion or home décor
- A deep understanding and passion for brand and brand building
- Deeply savvy in new trends in social media, marketing and retail
- Experience with Google Analytics and email marketing tools (mailchimp preferred)
- BA with a Masters or an MBA preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
This role is based in London, however this is flexible for an exceptional candidate. There will be opportunities to travel to the USA.
If interested, please email email@example.com with the title, General Manager Application.